HOW DOES COVID-19 AFFECT MY HOLIDAY?
- It is our intention for your holiday with us to be both enjoyable and safe, whilst on holiday you can choose how social or isolated you want to be.
- For the safety of everyone we are following the latest government guidelines regarding both the cleaning and handover of the boat.
- In making a booking with us we would like to reassure you that if you are unable to come on holiday due to Covid-19, or we are unable to operate, then you can choose to either postpone your holiday or have a refund.
HOW DO I CHECK PRICES AND AVAILABILITY?
- The grid below shows availability in green, start dates are in bold and underlined. Our season runs between March and November.
- Alternatively click here for our 2021 price list. Please note this list does not show availability. For up to date availability we recommend the grid below.
If you need any help please don’t hesitate to give us a call on: 01873 830001 and speak to Nick, Sharon or Joe.
HOW DO I BOOK MY HOLIDAY?
- Read our Conditions of Hire below.
- Click on your chosen start date below and follow the instructions to place your provisional booking.
- We will email you to confirm details and to let you know how to pay your deposit of £200. This can be paid by card, cheque or bank transfer.
- Once we have received your deposit, the booking is confirmed and we will send you your confirmation pack in the post.
- The balance is due within twenty-eight days of your holiday start date and we will email you to let you know when this is due.
- We look forward to welcoming you aboard and hope you have a great holiday.
If you need any help with your booking please don’t hesitate to give us a call on: 01873 830001 and speak to Nick, Sharon or Joe.